Call For Papers
- We invite authors, researchers, learners and practitioners to contribute original papers on all aspects of Clean and Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and other related issues for presentation at the Conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be submitted to the Organizing Committee through our website: www.wreeec2011bali.com.
- Abstracts can be submitted from 21 December 2010.
- Full Paper must be submitted at the latest by 30 June 2011. Acceptance for Presentation will be communicated to the Author at the latest by 31 August 2011.
- Extension of the deadlines may be given by and at the discretion of the OC.
- Partial sponsorship may be given to a limited number of authors who have status of students at accredited tertiary educational institution. Sponsor may cover part of full rate of return air ticket, and Conference Participation Fee.
- This sponsorship will be based on allocation by and given at the full descrition of the Organizing Committee.
- Receivers of Sponsor will be announced in our Website or by direct notification to the receiver, at the latest 15 September, 2011.
- Complete Papers (not Abstract only) submission by overseas authors (except for Invited Speakers) must be accompanied by a deposit of USD 100 (one hundred US dollar) or full Registration Fee payable by credit card or bank transfer to the account of the Organizing Committee of “World Renewable Energy Congress–Indonesia, International Conference and Exhibition on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Bali 2011”, at Bank CIMB Niaga, Kuningan Lippo Life, Plaza Centris Lt.1, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B5, Kuningan – Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia, Account No. (USD) 173-02-00477-00-3 on behalf of PACTO-METI/WREC-INDONESIA 2011”. Deposit will be deducted from the amount of Participant Fee duly payable by authors/participants.
- Please refer to the registration form and payment guidance at our website: www.wreeec2011bali.com for further information.
- Should an Author whose paper has been accepted by the Organizing Committee fail to be present at the Conference, the amount of his/her deposit shall not be reimbursable.
- For questions concerning your payment please contact the Conference Secretariat c/o PT. Pacto Convex at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by fax to: +62-21-5705798 or by phone: +62-21-5705800 Ext. 305
TOPICS TO BE COVERED :
- Hydro Energy
- Solar Energy
- Ocean Energy
- Wind and Other
- Energy Efficiency (in Industries and Commerce, Building Architecture and Structure, Transportation, and Appliances)
- Low Carbon Technology
- Policies and Regulations
- Environment and Carbon Trade
Completed Information please visit the conference website: http://wreeec2011bali.com/